Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hello

Having been on the consulting world for the past 8 years, i had really crossed bunch of milestones!
getting promoted @ work, found a best friend as my better half, made new friends @ work, lost bunch of college friends and now a MOM of my cute lil tot!

Hmm...Fun,Frustation,anger,happiness,hatred......life is really a roller coaster of different feelings! Especially the last 2 yrs playing a role of a soccer mom kept me busy busy busy! Zillions of funny,crazy ideas pass through my mind every day and really want to vent it out ... which I did to some extent,to my poor husband and handful of good frenz (rather love to call them my buddy listeners).
It's rare to find swaroop @ home these days since he spends most of his free time @ the local library preparing for his exams. Saahas is one of the busy bee after his day care and don't want to bother him either....especially after he became the BAD SHARK watching shark tales... keeps running with a purple clip ...ouch it hurts my back ...there he is...... 'Mommy I'm biting you' . the purple clip will be stuck to my skin!
Now that I'm on a BREAK (ofcourse from work!) and encouraged by one of my active blogger fren (Sanban) I decided to sit down today to inaugrate my thots!
Let me see how far I can go with this!
I really dunno the blog etiquettes. If I'm going off track .......SHOUTTTTTTT!

1 comment:

San said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your new blog sansam! and thanks for that reference.. all the best with blogging! i am adding you to my blog list.